I’ve just officially opened my home climbing wall (boulder wall of course), where I can climb 4m (or 2,75m) “high”, in a 65º (or 35º) overhang, from the vertical, and 2,7m wide.
Should you do one too?
– If you like to train alone;
– It’s a great fun building it (but time consuming);
– If you want a climbing wall to train as you like and for as long as you please;
– Time saving (you don’t have to spend time going to your climbing gym)
– Time consuming (but great fun building it);
– If you don’t want to spend between €500 and €1500 in tools, t-nuts, screws, pads, holds and wood);
– If you don’t have a proper place to build it;
– If your wife is against it;
And now what?
Some friends gave me some unwise hints…
“-Why not expand it to your wife’s side of the attic?”
But my question was more of the type: And now… Climb more!? Climb the same but in less time!? Quit going to our most popular training center “ www.econauta.com/rocodromo ”?!
I will answer these latter… 🙂
To see more about my climbing wall see a newer post at: